Last Update: 04-01-2021
This Privacy Statement explains how Aspinity, Inc. ("Aspinity", "we", or "us") collects, uses, discloses, and retains your personal information. Please read the following information carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information about you when you:
Use of Your Personal Information
- Provide information to us through phone, email, or other correspondance. Information we may collect includes your name, email addess, company name, and telephone number.
- Personal data you provide to us in job applications, tax, and legal documents you may have submitted to us. Information may include name, email, phone number, physical address, tax identification number, and in some cases your citizenship.
We may retain and use you personal information as follows:
Sharing Your Personal Information
- For general communication and to respond to your questions
- To improve and personalize our website and other services for you
- To comply with tax or financial audits
- To send marketing and/or technical information. You may opt out of marketing and technical emails by clicking on the link within the email.
We may share your personal information with:
Information About our Website
- Third parties designated by you : We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Third-party service providers: Your information may be made available to certain third parties that provide services on our behalf such as website hosting, customer relationship platforms, law advising, payment processing, consulting services, and other similar services. The third parties are only exposed to the personal data they require to provide their service and are not permitted to use your personal information for other purposes.
- Legal compliance: We may provide your personal information to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal processes.
- Sale of business: We may transfer your personal information as an asset in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of Aspinity, Inc..
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or submitting any personal information. However, we collect the IP addresses of all visitors to our website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system, and average time spent on our website. We use this information to help us understand our website activity and improve our website.
When you provide your personal information through our website, our website sends a cookie ( a tiny data element placed on your device) to identify your computer when you return to our website. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie or to not receive a cookie. If you decide not to accept cookies from our website, you may not be able to take advantage of all website features.
Our website also uses third party web analytics services such as Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors interact with and use our website. You can prevent our third party analytics service providers from storing your data relating to your use of our website from within your web browser.
Security and Retention
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unforunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to the completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We restrict access to personal information on a need-to-know basis to employees and service providers who require access to fulfill their job requirements.
We will retain your personal information for the life of the business. You may at any time request that we delete your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.